Glass Supply & Processing
We are stockists, suppliers, and processors of a wide range of glass, mirror and glazing products.
We can supply clear float glass, laminated glass, wired glass, a range of patterned glass, mirror, double glazed sealed units, greenhouse glass, putty, silicone and greenhouse glass fixings are all stocked.
We can cut glass and mirrors to your desired size and shape. We also polish and drill holes in glass and mirror in-house to suit your requirements.
We can also supply to order toughened glass to your requirements for glass balustrades, glass shelving, glass shower doors and screens.
If you would like to order any of these products, please contact us using the number above or using the contact form to discuss your specific requirements further.
- Supply only
- Cut to size for frame fitting
- Cut to any shape or size with polished edges to achieve a perfect finish.
2mm and 3mm Clear Float Glass
- 2mm glass is mainly used for picture framing
- 3mm glass is commonly used for sash windows
General window glass - 4mm
- Available in green, blue, grey, bronze.
- Available in satin, many other pilkington patterns
- Single glazed, double glazed or triple glazed.
- Planitherm energy saving glass
Glass table tops, shelves and splashbacks - 6mm
- Available in Low iron, green tint, blue tint, grey tint, bronze tint and satin
- Single glazed or double glazed
- Planitherm energy saving glass.
- Other thickness’s include 8mm, 10mm
Laminated Glass (Safety Glass)
Most commonly used for shopfronts, doors, windows, schools, public areas, roofs, secured areas.
- Available in grey tint, bronze tint.
- Single glazed or double glazed
- 6.4mm Diffused (white) laminated
- 6.4mm Mist (patterned)
- Also available in 4.4mm, 6.4mm, 8.8mm, 10.8mm Laminated and 6.8mm Noise reduction.
- Available with low energy saving glass.
Most commonly used as bathroom mirror, bedroom mirror.
- Available in 2mm, 3mm, 4mm and 6mm thickness’s
- Available with drilled holes, polished edges and safety backing.
- Also available in grey tint and bronze tint
Fire resistant glass
- G.W.P.P Safety glass for fire doors screens
- 7.2mm Pyro guard
- Georgian wired polished plate G.W.P.P
- Both achieving a 3o minute fire rating if glazed correctly.
- Many other thickness’s of fire resistant glass are available depending on specification requirements.
- ze tint
Double Glazing Units
Available with all different variety’s of glasses 4mm, 6mm, 6.4mm, 10mm and fire resistant glasses. To achieve different levels of energy saving values.
- With standard 6mm, 8mm 10mm, 12mm, 16mm, 20mm spacer bars
- Finished in silver, bronze, white, black.
- Warm edge spacer bars finished in black and white.
- With argon gas filling.
- Georgian bar designs including grids and arches.
- Available with holes for cat flaps and dog flaps.
Anti Bandit glass
This is manufactured with a thicker lamination to make it harder to break through. Most commonly used in banks, jewellers, and petrol stations.
- Available in 7.5mm and 11.5mm
Coloured glass splashbacks, painted glass
Most commonly fitted in kitchens and bathrooms
- Available in any colour.
- Including cut outs for sockets, holes and polished edges.
- Available in any shape and size.
Colour film overlay
A modern way to achieve a stained glass windows design
- Any design or colour